Last updated on November 5th, 2017 at 09:32 pm
We don’t run any tour during the Vietnamese Lunar New Year – the TET festival, which usually falls in January or February.
Confirmation and deposit
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit.
- All-inclusive multi-day tour: at least 20% of the total package.
- Day trip and single travel service such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations: full payment.
Please note the wire transfer may take up to a week before the deposit activates our account. The booking reservations will be launched only after we receive the deposit.
Deposit can be settled online (Paypal), by cash or bank transfer upon your confirmation. The balance can be settled online (PayPal), by cash or credit cards before the use of our service. If payment is made by other mean than cash, bank charges will be for sender.
There is no fee for any amendment you make prior to your final confirmation/payment. Otherwise, cancellation fees may may be charged (subject to LOTUSSIA Travel’s supplier policy). We will launch the booking reservation immediately after we receive your final confirmation/payment of deposit and starting from that point, service’s amendment/cancellation fees may be applied by our local service providers such as hotel, restaurants, airlines companies…
LOTUSSIA Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- From 31 days and up: No charge
- From 30 days to 15 days: 10% of the total tour/service costs
- From 14 days to 8 days: 30% of the total tour/service costs
- From 7 days to 1 day: 50% of the total tour/service costs
- No show: 100% of the total tour/service costs
The detailed program and flights are subject to change without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operations flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and LOTUSSIA Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.