Vietnam trekking vacations is one Lotussia Travel Vietnam special page talking about trekking and hiking Vietnam. The page brings lots of useful travel information for you to plan your trekking, hiking tours in Vietnam. It lists the top ten places are the most popular where trekking hiking tours can be organized. Some trekking places are very popular and touristy while other still stay virgins to foreign tourists.
Sapa is one of the most enchanting of the Vietnam popular destinations. It is situated among the greenery of the high Tonkinese Alps. The mountain terrain with magnificent scenery and rich nature, cool climate and colorful cultures of the ethnic minority peoples make Sapa and surrounding area a superb place for trekking.
Trekking Pu Luong Nature Reserve:
Pu Luong in Thai language is the word for mountain and Pù Luông is not only the highest mountain of this Nature Reserve, but of the entire province Thanh Hoa. A place of outstanding beauty, blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces and romantic villages nestled in the landscape.
Trekking Mai Chau valley:
Located just about 130 km far from Ha Noi, Mai Chau is a favorite destination of many tourists.
Trekking Cao Bang:
Located in the northern of Viet Bac region, where the first of country, Cao Bang is blessed the tourism potential richness such as spread superb mountains, forests, rivers, streams and many wild and raw natural features.
Trekking Ha Giang:
Ha Giang has many of village where is quite wild and keeping almost intact cultures has not been through away by trade storm such as Tay people Tha, Tien Thang mountain village about 5 km far from Ha Giang city, LoLo people Sang Pang A mountain village in Meo Vac town…Foreign tourists especially like nature beautiful sceneries in Xin Man district and interesting natural forests which has many kinds of valuable woods.
Trekking Cat Ba National Park: is converged by forest and sea. Forest and sea are combined together to make the unique beauty.
Trekking Ba Be National park (Ba Be lake):
Ba Be is Vietnam largest natural lake and is now the centerpiece of an extensive National Park. The park and the surrounding area is limestone country, so lakes, waterfalls, caves and unusual rock formations abound. The whole area is richly forested and home to many ethnic minority communities.
Trekking Cuc Phuong National Park:
Typically tropical with an area of 7 hectare. This is a forest of limestone mountainous region with a lot of caves. There are also relics of approving that people had used from 12.500 years ago.
Trekking Nam Cat Tien National park:
Nam Cat Tien national park is a national forest which located in three provinces Dong Nai, Lam Dong and Binh Thuan, has many rich and attractive botanic and animals, is protected by the most strict methods.NCT has many kinds of millions years trees with more than 30m diameter. Stream, waterfall and mountain system is very gigantic and attracting…
Trekking Kon Tum and central highland:
Arriving Kon Tum, we can visit a lot of Central highland mountain and forest beautiful sceneries such as Ngoc Linh mountain, Chu Mon Ray, Sa Thay wild forest, Dak Tre tourism region in Kon Plong district, hot water stream Dak To.
Here are some Vietnam Trekking Hiking tours:
Half day trekking tours:
- Northern Vietnam Family Active Vacation Travel Hanoi Mai Chau Tam Coc Ninh Binh Halong bay
- Half Day Walk to Ma Tra Hill Tribe Village
- Half Day Walk through Hoang Lien National Park
- Sapa Half Day Walking to Lao Cai and Ta Van villages
- Sapa Walking Tour Half Day – Silver Waterfall and Heavens Gate
One-day trekking tours:
- Trek through Red Dao village and Rain Forest – Sapa
- A day trekking from Heaven Gate to Sapa Valley
- Sapa Vietnam One Day Tour – Sin Chai – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho
- One day hike to Sapa hill tribe villages – Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van
- Hiking one day to Ma Tra and Ta Phin villages – Sapa
- Full day Trek to Mong Sen and Ta Phin villages – Sapa
- Sapa Trekking One Day – Lao Chai and Ta Van villages
- Dalat Vietnam Full day Trek
- Sapa Valley Walking Tour Package
- Hoang Lien National Park Hiking Tour
- Sapa Vietnam full day walking tour
- A full day trek to Binh Lu Lai Chau Vietnam
- Half day walk to Cat Cat & Y Linh Ho villages Sapa
- Half day trek to Ma Tra Hmong village Sapa
Two-day trekking tour:
- Vietnam Jungle Trekking Tour – Trek Cuc Phuong National Park 2 days
- Trekking Bach Ma National Park in Hue (2 days)
- Trekking Hiking Sapa Vietnam Visit Hilltribe Villages Cat Cat Y Linh Ho Lao Chai Tavan Mong Sen Ta Phin
- Trekking Sapa Vietnam with Homestay in Local Hilltribe villages
- Cuc Phuong National Park and Tam Coc Ninh Binh Trekking Tour
- Climbing Fansipan 2 days – Tram Ton route
- Sapa hill tribe villages trekking 2 days – Ban Ho – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai
- 2 day trek to Tam Duong Phong Tho – Lai Chau
- 2 day trek to Sapa hill tribe villages – Ban Ho – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai – Nam Toong
- Sapa 2 day trek to visit Mong Sen – Ta Phin – Ma Tra villages
- Dalat Jungle Trekking Tour
- Catba Island Trekking Tours
- Muong Hoa Valley Trek
- Sapa Lao Cai Hiking Active Vacation
- Trekking to Tam Duong Phong Tho Lai Chau
- Sapa Hill Tribe Villages Trek
Three-day Trekking Tours:
- Bac Ha hiking tour trek Ta Van Chu Lung Phinh villages
- Trekking Mai Chau Vietnam (3 days)
- Mai Chau Vietnam Hiking Tour Visit Thai Hmong villages Hang Kia Van Mai Xam Khoe
- Climb Fansipan Mountain 3 days
- Hoang Lien National Park 3 day trek
- Sapa Vietnam Trekking Tour 3 days – Ban Ho – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai – Ben Den
- Sapa hill tribe village trek 3 days – Ban Ho – Sin Chai – Nam Than – Thanh Phu
- Muong Hoa Valley Trek 3 days – Sapa – Vietnam
- Trekking in Sapa Vietnam
- Trekking Sapa Vietnam
- Nam Cat Tien Hiking Package