Tây Nguyên, translated as Western Highlands and sometimes also called Central Highlands, is one of the regions of Vietnam. It contains the provinces of Đắk Lắk, Đắk Nông, Gia Lai, Kon Tum, Lâm Đồng.
Actually, Tay Nguyen is not situated on a unique plateau, instead it lies on series of contiguous plateaus, namely Kon Tum at the height of 500 m, Kon Plông Plateau, Kon Hà Nừng Plateau, Pleiku with the height of around 800m, Mdrak Plateau of approximately 500 m, Đắk Lắk of around 800m, Mơ Nông with the height of about 800–1000 m, Lâm Viên Plateau of approximately 1500 m and Di Linh Plateau of about 900–1000 m. All of these plateau are surrounded by the high mountain ranges and mounts (South Anamite Range).
Vietnam trekking central highlands is the term referring to our trekking tours organized to the Central Highlands of Vietnam. Vietnam Central Highlands is home to different hill tribe people making Vietnam central highland a good destination for trekking hiking tours.
The following tours are only some trekking hiking tours we customize to Vietnam central highlands. These tours can be tailor-made further to meet your requirements.
- Vietnam Trekking Central Highlands Visit Buon Ma Thuot Serepok River Don village and Yokdon National Park 3 days
- Trekking Vietnam Central Highlands Travel Pleiku Kon Tum Kham Duc Hoian 3 days
- Da Lat Vietnam Jungle Trekking Tour 4 days
- Trekking Vietnam Central Highlands Travel through Pleiku Kontum konktu Kon Chro Yangnam Plei Bloum 7 days
- Active Trek to the Central Highland Vietnam
- Trekking Hiking in Vietnam Central Highland
- Vietnam Central Highlands Trekking
- Dalat Vietnam Jungle Trekking Package
- Dalat Jungle Trekking Tour
- Dalat Vietnam Full day Trek